Wood furniture has a beautiful appearance, in terms of patterns also come from nature. Wood furniture is so environmentally friendly, so by everyone’s favorite.A variety of wood also has its own characteristics. Cypress is also popular with everyone.
Furniture made of cypress wood is also very good, it is a more natural wood furniture, worthy of our choice. So, what are the advantages of cypress solid wood furniture?
The following small editor to introduce to you.
I. What are the advantages of cypress solid wood furniture?
1. Let’s give a brief introduction to cypress wood furniture. Cypress wood furniture materials still have some advantages. Wood luster strong, cedar wood strong, growth wheel obvious, yellow stripes obvious, made with it furniture texture better, more beautiful. Moreover, cypress itself has a certain medical effect, so it is still very beneficial to the human body. Good processors can vividly display the beauty of cypress furniture when making cypress furniture without any excessive modification and craftsmanship.
Moreover, the price of cypress wood furniture itself is not particularly expensive, so in general, it is still very good.
2.Everyone knows that everything has two sides. Although the cypress family has advantages, but also have certain disadvantages. To make everyone understand better, let’s talk about the advantages of cedar furniture. Everyone knows that everything has two sides.
Although the cypress family has the advantage, in order to let everyone know more about cedar furniture.
3. The advantages of cypress furniture are simply explained above. To sum up, cypress furniture is a natural wood furniture, cypress furniture advantages are: a longer history, better materials, the overall furniture looks more artistic, can complement the entire environment; Cypress furniture density is relatively large, water is not easily decomposed, deodorization and mold-proof, general cedar furniture at least thirty or forty years. Before using cedar furniture, check that the overall structure is firm and loose.If the structure is loose, tighten the structure to connect the fasteners.
II. How to maintain cypress furniture
1. Cypress furniture is generally used as indoor wood furniture. Keep room temperature and humidity during use. When used in a dry environment, humidification measures should be taken to avoid direct sunlight of cypress furniture and high temperature and dryness.
Do not hit the surface of cedar furniture with heavy objects or cut on the surface of furniture to avoid damage to the surface.
2. Do not use alkaline or boiling water to clean furniture, the surface of high concentration of alcohol, banana water and other liquids, so as not to damage the furniture surface.
Restaurant furniture should be filled under the heating plate as far as possible to avoid burning the paint of the furniture.
3. Need to wax regularly, every 6-12 months, with wax paste for the furniture on a layer of wax, wax before waxing, with mild non-alkaline soapy water to wipe off the old wax, if the table has been completed it can be filled on the table to prevent food soup overflow, contamination or damage to the table.Try to avoid contact with corrosive liquids, alcohol, nail polish, paint removers, etc.
When we choose cypress furniture in our home, it also needs good care, so as to ensure the placement of our home.